Am morgigen Donnerstag wird der nächste wöchentliche Patch für Playerunknown's Battlegrounds veröffentlicht.
Unter anderem werden damit einige Bugs behoben, etwa im Zusammenhang mit dem Ablegen von Gegenständen.
Weiterhin will man damit die Client- und Server-Performance verbessern. Nähere Details lest ihr nachfolgend:
- Improved performance by reducing effects played excessively during vehicle crashes
- Improved performance on the server in relation to vehicles
- Fixed a crash related to unequipping an item
- Fixed a crash related to when vehicles crashed
- Fixed a bug that caused a player to die without entering the REVIVE state when being shot by a shotgun or a full-auto weapon in DUO or SQUAD modes
- Fixed a bug that caused other players' voice chat to be heard at high volume on the airplane
- Fixed a bug that caused breath gauge to be shown incorrectly in certain situations
- Partially fixed a bug that caused a player to "die from falling" after getting stuck in buildings or vehicles
- Fixed a bug that caused sound to stutter when many players are swimming
- Fixed a bug that caused translucent crosshair to be shown on VSS scope
- Fixed a bug that caused a player to go back into the REVIVE state when two players start the revive action and one cancels